Voting Information 2020
The results of the November 3 elections are in and our Democratic Senate candidates have made it to the runoff as well as our Democratic candidate for Public Service Commission.
United States Senate & Public Service Commission
ELECTION DATE: January 5, 2021
You will vote at your normal precinct. Polls are open from 7 AM to 7 PM You can find your precinct HERE
If you have an absentee ballot, drop it off at one of the dropbox locations listed below by 7PM on Tuesday January 5, 2021.
Georgia Public Service Commission
Daniel Blackman – Democratic Candidate
Democratic Candidates for US Senate – Two Races
Running against Republican incumbent David Perdue
Running against Republican incumbent Kelly Loeffler
- Bogan Park Community Recreation Center, 2723 North Bogan Road
- Buford-Sugar Hill Branch Library, 2100 Buford Highway
- Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Old Auburn Avenue
- Dacula Branch Library, 265 Dacula Road
- Hamilton Mill Branch Library, 3690 Braselton Highway
- Shorty Howell Park Activity Building, 2750 Pleasant Hill Road
- Duluth Branch Library, 3840 Duluth Park Lane
- Grayson Branch Library, 700 Grayson Parkway
- Gwinnett Voter Registrations & Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building, 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200
- Collins Hill Branch Library, 455 Camp Perrin Road
- Five Forks Branch Library, 2780 Five Forks Trickum Road
- Lawrenceville Branch Library, 1001 Lawrenceville Highway
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road
- Norcross Branch Library, 6025 Buford Highway
- Peachtree Corners Branch Library, 5570 Spalding Drive
- Lenora Park Gym, 4515 Lenora Church Road
- Centerville Branch Library, 3025 Bethany Church Road
- Snellville Branch Library, 2740 Lenora Church Road
- Mountain Park Aquatic Center,1063 Rockbridge Road
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Buford Highway
- Suwanee Branch Library, 361 Main Street
- Ballots may returned by the elector’s mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector
- The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector’s household.
- The absentee ballot of an elector who is in custody in a jail or other detention facility may be mailed or delivered by any employee of such jail or facility having custody of such elector.
- Voted ballots may not be faxed or electronically submitted for counting.
- No voted ballots may be turned in for counting at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center or at any Election Day polling location.
- Please contact the Gwinnett Voter Registrations and Elections Office for questions and/or details regarding the return of absentee ballots.